Today was my 3rd weigh in, and the beginning of my 3rd week on Weight Watchers. The week before I started WW I did My Fitness Pal and lost 4.2 pounds. Then 2 pounds the first week of WW and stayed the same this week. It?s so hard not to get discouraged when you were in your points range every day, didn?t use your weekly bonus points or your rollover points. I?m so disappointed. I want to show a result for my work! But I will NOT get discouraged.
I am ?going through my changes? so my hormones are out of whack. I have eaten a lot of salt and not drank enough water, even though I am within my points range. And though I?ve added veggies to my diet, still, 1-2 servings a day isn?t enough. Maybe corn on the cob 3x with butter and salt was the culprit. Hopefully it will catch up to me!
I have cooked more in the past few weeks than I did in the past few years put together. I have eaten more meals at the table with the whole family than I did in the past few years. So right there are two wins I didn?t expect.
I have faith that I follow the program, I will eventually see results.
Some notes on the first 2 weeks:
- Just because it?s healthy doesn?t mean it?s low points (brown rice is higher than white, sprouted grains are higher than regular).
- Fake sugar is almost encouraged on WW, they should at least encourage only stevia and monkfruit.
- The scanner doesn?t work in my Publix to Target because there is no signal.
- The Facebook Groups are awesome, as is connect.
- So glad I love eggs.
- Let’s put this delicately…without all the crap I was eating, my intestines have slowed up. Too much.
Today I also purchased an Air Fryer. I’m excited to try something new!